Thursday, June 16, 2011

Love on the rocks ain't no surprise, pour me a drink and I'll tell you some lies...

Prepare for random post Thursday!

1) Jack White & Karen Elson's Divorce Party Invitation. I'm sad I already missed this "swing bang hum dinger." A rock star and a supermodel will always be cooler than you and me... even in divorce.


Neil Diamond said it best...

2) White Denim's "Street Joy" video. Watched this when Matt left it open on Gorillavsbear. I felt pretty nostalgic when I saw the french-braid up-do with the end tucked under.


White Denim - Street Joy from Downtown Music on Vimeo.

3) Eddie Vedder, Ukulele Songs

Oh, hello. It's just me--Eddie, barefoot with my uke.

Dreamy songs perfect for summer listening on lazy afternoons. I love the cover of the Everly Brothers' Sleepless Nights. I feel like if I just broke up with a boy I'd play this song over and over and cry in the dark. Maybe Karen Elson should listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment