Tuesday, June 7, 2011

la-la-la-la-la... I love you....**

(**My thing on here has been to always use song lyrics as post title---it's getting to be more and more of a challenge! This post is about blogs I love.. so there you go. Give me a break. I have an infant. I'm tired. My brain isn't as sharp as it used to be!)

Anyways... there are some really great blogs and websites I've discovered lately. Some people are so darn creative... how inspiring! Here's a round-up of BLOG LOVE!

1) EatDrinkChic --The color palette of the site alone makes it worth a daily visit!
From the site: Style inspiration, D.I.Y & free stationery printables for parties, entertaining, weddings, the home, gifts, food, fashion & more, created by Amy Moss.

Cute finds post
DIY Ice Cream Parlour
2) A Charming Nest --This is very cool because I know the blogger! One of my sorority sister's created this blog recently to showcase her nifty--and thrifty DIY projects. Her ideas are fabulous and her instructions will help you do-it-yourself! I am so impressed by her work.

Her latest post shows you how to create a Pottery Barn work of art....
Pottery Barn's version
Erin's copy...WOW!
3) Polka Dot Market--Endless inspiration if you have parties to plan for little midgets!
(Their pictures are all copyrighted so you'll just have to pop over there yourself and check it out.)
I think I really need one of these! How sweet!

4) Bakerella --Get in the kitchen and make some cake pops--you will not be disappointed! Delish!

5) The Old Painted Cottage -- I always like to check out the "Cottage of the Month", a photo home tour posted, you guessed it, monthly! Plus, her blog and shop are also great.
Her images are also copyrighted.. but take my word for it and visit.

Play this old-school jam while you read...

No comments:

Post a Comment