Friday, June 24, 2011

It's time to play the music, it's time to light the lights...

"Fact: if you do not like the Muppets, you are not a human being with a working heart"-pitchfork.com 


I agree! And because I have a working heart, I'm kinda excited for the new Muppet movie. Watch the trailer below. It's been popping up all over the place lately. 





The Green Album 

The Soundrack! I think Eloise is going to need a copy of this. 
Muppets: The Green Album
01 OK Go: "Muppet Show Theme"
02 Weezer and Paramore's Hayley Williams: "Rainbow Connection"
03 The Fray: "Mahna Mahna"
04 Alkaline Trio: "Moving Right Along"
05 My Morning Jacket: "Our World"
06 Amy Lee: "Halfway Down the Stairs"
07 Sondre Lerche: "Mr. Bassman"
08 The Airborne Toxic Event: "Wishing Song"
09 Atreyu's Brandon Saller and Good Charlotte's Billy Martin: "Night Life"
10 Andrew Bird: "Bein' Green"
11 Matt Nathanson: "I Hope That Something Better Comes Along"
12 Rachael Yamagata: "I'm Going to Go Back There Someday"


It takes me back to one of my favorite movies--The Muppets Take Manhattan circa 1984.


One of my favorite parts is in the clip below... maybe perhaps you could bring home the bacon? Yeah, I just laughed out loud. I'm pretty sure I could sing-along with all the songs in this movie. I'll admit it. (Wait 'til I tell the guys in marketing...)

1 comment:

  1. I love the Muppets. I still have all of mine from when I was a kid. We just did a feature on our Blog of the Week segment with a local guy who writes about Muppets. http://themuppetmindset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete