Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's a terrible love that I'm walking with spiders...

I have shown my love of the band The National here.. and here...but now I am beyond excited because they are coming here to Louisville this September! Yesss! Of all the bands we've seen/are seeing, I wanted to see them the most. I was bummed practically all of their summer tour is in Europe, but now they've come to their senses and are coming back to the Midwest!  Hooray, my night is made!!



Above you can watch them playing in a castle**... but soon they will be playing here!!

***See that front row? See that sixth row---that's where I will  be this fall!

See you in September boys!


**I recommend hitting the full screen icon for maximum enjoyment! 
***Edited to add: We got sixth row! Not too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment