Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I want my, I want my MTV...

Remember a time when there was videos on MTV and VH1? Now occasionally there are a few on...in the middle of the night--or a lame early Sunday morning countdown. Blech. But with the internet--alas, there are still videos being produced--and good ones...
If I were a VJ, this would be my line up.

The Black Keys "Tighten Up". Young love on the playground.

The Black Keys "Tighten Up"

The Black Keys | MySpace Music Videos



Best Coast "When I'm With You". True love with Ronald McDonald.


Local Natives "World News". A day at the beach with dog agility and a young Asian boy calling the shots. Lip-syncing children are very in.



Robyn "Dancing On My Own". The Swedish songstress stalks her ex- and busts out her version of the fist pump.



The National "Bloodbuzz Ohio". The rest of the band leave Matt Berninger alone to sort out his issues.




"Money for nothing and your chicks for free...."

No comments:

Post a Comment