Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lisztomania, think less but see it grow like a riot, like a riot, oh...

Thursday night (in Louisville, thankfully) we attended Englishpalooza concert #5, our fifth concert in less than a month, no less--we are having too much fun! It was Phoenix at the Louisville Palace. The Palace is one of my favorite places in Louisville. It's an old theater,  the inside is beautiful and it's big enough to have a great crowd, but small enough to always have a great seat. And I have to say, this was one of the best concerts I've ever seen!
Phoenix's album, Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix has been in heavy rotation for me since it came out last spring. It's one you can pop in and love every song.

Not the best photo of the band... but you can see the crowd up and loving it!

Everyone was on their feet the entire show with great energy. They opened with Lisztomania--and from then on you could hear everyone singing along. And dancing. In the aisles. I was sweating my a#$ off! It was great! Plus, these guys were into it--they are from Paris, France and whoo...french rockstar's have that certain je ne sai quoi! Ha. I'm sure Matt loved how much I was swooning over lead singer Thomas Mars, who on the encore was crowd surfing over everyone in his skinny rocker jeans. :)
Thomas Mars surfs the crowd.


très rêveuse (translation=very dreamy)

They have some cool pics of Louisville on the band's website...check it out!


Lisztomania

PHOENIX | MySpace Music Videos



Too bad Sofia Coppola is his lady/baby mama...



(This blog has become the Tiger Beat of my, uh...30's!! haha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment