Thursday, May 6, 2010

Put on your red shoes and dance the blues...

I believe summertime calls for some red shoes. I've been scouting around and I'm longing to get a few on my feet...

Model Agyness Deyn sporting some red TOMS canvas shoes

I saw this photo in Lucky magazine of Agyness Deyn (who has great personal style, but maybe not so much with these pocket-showing Daisy Dukes?) They fall in the category of ugly/cute and are a hint of that nautical trend happening now. Ahoy!

And they are cheap, $44. Nice. The bonus: guilt free shopping.  For every pair you buy, TOMS gives a pair of new shoes to a kid in need. 

(It seems everyone else is after these.. because they are now out of my size. A google search is in order! )


 Oohh.. next red shoe of choice. Espadrille wedge sandals from Marais USA. So retro. So breezy & summer-y! I saw these in the New York Times Style section. They best not run out of my size in these too!

After purchasing said red shoes, I shall crank up the David Bowie**.





** I refuse to acknowledge that this song was used to promote Dancing With the Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment