Tuesday, February 16, 2010

You and I, we might be strangers

I was driving home tonight and I thought, you know what? I want to start a blog. So I did. Thus far, it is not very exciting and I'm not sure who will end up reading it. I had a lot of ideas about what I'd post, etc. But now I'm here and it's writer's block. Oh well. I will improve.

I named my blog Dilly Dally, cause that's what I always do. I'm chronically late. It's a horrible habit and one I always try break, but alas I haven't yet. For whatever reason, it's always 15 minutes. 15 minutes late. What do I do? I dilly dally. Ask anyone. People who haven't seen me in years would remember this about me and laugh that it is still true. Things like cleaning my jewelry, searching for a magazine article I recently read, suddenly becomes important. Or if you ask my husband, I always under estimate how long it will take me to get ready. 30 minutes? No problem. I can sit here and finish this cup of coffee and watch one more segment of the Today Show that isn't relevant to me. And that's what's happening in your neck of the woods.

Suddenly, panic. Out the door. Rushing like a maniac, swearing at other drivers. Maybe I should start wearing a watch.** Oh well. I will improve.

 ** I'll take a Cartier tank watch, like Jackie's. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment