Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Baby Takes the Morning Train

I heard this song recently in Meijer. I was disturbed to know all the words. I think Linda Ronstadt sings it...(I don't know if that is how you spell her name.) I love singing along to random songs. Sometimes I try to test my knowledge by scanning the radio stations and belting out as many songs as I can.

My sister-in-law always makes fun of me. She says,"You always know all the words!" I like being a girl that knows all the words. It is one of the simple pleasures in life.
Like being in Meijer, and singing (albeit quietly to one's self)... my baby takes the morning train, he works from 9 to 5 and then, he takes another home again, to.. find.. me.. waitin' for him....

**a little Youtube research revealed.. it is NOT Linda Ronstadt, but Sheena Easton!
Enjoy this Solid Gold dancer moment below. Awesome choreography.

No comments:

Post a Comment