Saturday, December 11, 2010

There's a happy feeling nothing in the world can buy....

 
from Hostess with the Mostess blog 

Too bad I am not having a Christmas party this year... because I keep running across the most adorable and tasty looking ideas! Like this cute vintage pastel Christmas dessert table from Hostess with the Mostess blog! Always good inspiration on there. This reminds me of going shopping when you really don't have money to spend... you always find what you really like--same as looking party pics---when you aren't having a party. File away for next year when I'm feeling less pregnant--and more domestic diva. Oooh, but it makes me really crave iced sugar cookies. :)

Snowgirls dessert party



Festive centerpiece 




DIY Rock Candy Christmas trees 



You still have a chance to go all Martha for the holidays. Here are the instructions to make these cute little rock candy Christmas trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment