Thursday, December 2, 2010

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

Ok. Maybe it's the holiday tunes but I'm starting to feel more festive! I've run across some CUTE Christmas decor online and in catalogs lately. Some loves that I am putting on my list....



I love this! It goes with my "decor" and the pockets are great for all kinds of goodies!




I can't post the image of the next one on my list...(copyrighted!) So you'll have to click on the link to see the adorable Christmas ribbon wreath. It is all handmade and so sweet! 

3) Boxwood Topiaries from Ballard Design


I need two of these babies for my front porch!

 Another Pottery Barn pick--this Happy Holiday garland. I think it would look great on my mantel!


Rosanna, Inc. has great stuff! All her collections are super-cute and her holiday patterns say "Christmas" with a modern-twist. I am loving the baby blue background here. I already have her "12 Days of Christmas" plates--which I don't think you can order anymore.

They inspired my whole holiday color scheme.. (as far as one can have a holiday color scheme)

No comments:

Post a Comment