Sunday, March 11, 2012

They say it's your birthday...

I've been very lax on the blogging front in recent months. It moved down the priority list but now I'm back. With a post about Eloise's FIRST birthday! So much fun to plan. People say, oh it's their first birthday... they won't remember it. Maybe not, but we will. And it was a wonderful day surrounded by all of our family and she loved every minute of it. She also pointed and wanted to touch all the decorations so it was worth it. After all only celebrate your first birthday once. Her are some pictures of her "Sophie the Giraffe" themed party! Eat your heart out, Martha.
Happy Birthday poster
One year banner
Banner close up

Drink table
Sophie and the Eiffel Tower



Straws with flags. Ooh la la


Birthday headband
Cupcakes
Cupcake topper
Smash cake

Cake pops with flags








 Crepe paper pomander



Cousins! (And bday outfit #3)

On her actually birthday in her custom onesie

Merci for coming to my party!

Treat bags


Personalized birthday facts

Birthday water bottles


Party details:
Eloise loves her Sophie so I thought it would be fun to create a party around Sophie--who is french. We used her toy and the Eiffel Tower my parents actually brought her back from Paris. I couldn't find an cute Sophie decorations so I had everything custom made! I loved putting it all together. It was a big Etsy effort and everyone I worked with was amazing!

It all started with Ashlee of Scriptiva Paper Studio. I just happened to email her with my Sophie idea and she took it from there! The poster, invitations and sticker design were from her. Now her designs are for sale in her shop!  I had the poster printed at Costco and the stickers at Vistaprint.

I used the stickers, card stock and lollipop sticks (from Mariapalito)

The water bottle labels and the favor tags came from Chickabug.

Other shops: I ordered Eloise's custom headband from Little Lady Accessories.

The straw flags and "One" paper punches came from The Homespun Hostess.
The straws came from HeyYoYo .

For her actual birthday and to wear while she ate her cake--I ordered a heat-transfer paper personalized birthday design from Get the Party Started that I just ironed onto a white onesie.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Lindsay-- how cute! Your mom was right-- you could've been a party planner! ~Jenn

    ReplyDelete