Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Twenty, twenty, twenty four hours to go...I wanna be sedated...


I discovered while exploring baby items in several stores these CDs... Rockabye Baby! They take all kinds of music--and "lullaby" it making all the tunes baby appropriate. I've heard Queen, Johnny Cash. But I just recently visited their website to discover the full catalog. Oh, yes--they have Nirvana, the Pixies, AC/DC, Kanye West, Elvis--even the Ramones and the Rolling Stones. I see some of these in Baby E's future.


Take a listen to the Ramones...lullabied.

The version for when they're a little older...(much older.)




I also absolutely need these:


They are called bellybuds... little headphones you can plug into your ipod and suction on to your bump so your baby can hear music! Good for brain development. (I swear I won't only play him/her Wilco, I'll throw in some Mozart, too!)



"Is this a fun Friday night or what, honey?"--Matt, should I purchase these.

No comments:

Post a Comment