Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Damn, Sam I love a woman that rains...


Prepare yourself---it's a crazy cat lady post! I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that July 3rd is my cat Sammie's 10th Sammie-versary. (Ah, that's the anniversary of the day I got her--I'm a nerd, I know. But other people, in other states even know this day and refer to it as the "Sammie-versary")

Since I got her July 3rd--the day before the fourth of July--I named her Sammie, after Uncle Sam. But she's a girl so.. you get it. If I could pose her in a cute Uncle Sam hat as pictured above I would but we all know that ain't going to happen! Plus, aside from Matt and me no one even ever really sees Sammie.She's somewhat shy and sheltered although she's very cute and a very good pet for a decade now :)


This is how you'll find her most days. It's the life.

This is the only song I know of with Sam in it. By Ryan Adams. It's a good song, too. Maybe I'll have to go dig that album out....



(I love how the editor of this video is very literal with his interpretation. Fruit stand. Rain.Engineer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment